Pre-Registration for the Annual Western Speed Show has begun!
2. Mail the entry with payment made out to Kendall County Fair Association, Inc. to P.O. Box 149, Yorkville, Illinois 60560.
3. Entries must be postmarked by July 23rd.
4. Entries can be hand delivered to the fair office no later than July 28th. (Fair Office hours vary)
5. Traditional registration is available at the Arena Office the day of the event PRIOR to the event.
15th Annual Western Speed Show
DEPARTMENT R – OPEN CLASS
Thursday, August 4, 2016 at the Kendall County Fairgrounds
Superintendents: Dean & Karol Bundy, phone: 815/475-4520
Classes start at 11:00 AM, RAIN OR SHINE
Western Speed Show Information
Class Entry Fee Definition
Exhibition $5 Horse or Pony Rider, any age
Youth $5 Horse or Pony Rider, 12 years or under
Junior $6 Horse or Pony Rider, 13 years to 18 years
Open, Ladies & Men $12 Horse or Pony Rider, any age
3-D Classes $15 Horse or Pony Rider, any age
- $3.00 per horse/rider combination registration fee. See registration form online.
- Electric timer used.
- Premiums paid day of show or mailed to rider. Mailed premiums must be released by a signed consent in fair office. Rider may win only two monies in any one class.
- Registration is open until each class begins at the Arena Office.
- Everyone must purchase a general admission ticket to the fair. NO DOGS are to be walked on fairgrounds. They must be kept tied to your trailer at all times, or you will be asked to leave without refund.
- Attire: jeans, boots, button down western style shirt, long, short, or sleeveless collar and yoke. NO t-shirts. Cowboy hats are optional, NO baseball caps. Helmets suggested for all youth under 18 years of age.
- All horses and other equidae, twelve (12) months of age and older attending an advertised equine event,shall be accompanied by a negative test for equine infectious anemia (EIA) conducted within the last twelve (12) months. AGID (Coggins) or ELISA tests are accepted. Please present at registration.
- No severe reprimand to horses or ponies in the arena or rider will be excused without refund.
- Clean up around personal trailer is required and a necessary task for each exhibitor. Horse manure disposal is available around the arena. Failure to comply, will require a clean-up fee per horse.
- No refunds if rider cancels a class. Exceptions may be made if superintendent cancels the class.
- All ages as of January 1st, 2016.
Questions: Email Fair Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dean or Karol Bundy: 815-475-4520